For all your pre-purchase building inspections needs in Adelaide
Here at Buy Spect Adelaide House Inspections, we provide pre-purchase building inspections services in Adelaide. You should organise pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide before you make an offer or place a bid on a property because you never know what issues your property might have that you can’t see with an untrained eye. Without pre-purchase building inspections, the house of your dreams could soon become your worst nightmare.
Why do I require pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide?
Buy Spect Adelaide House Inspections could potentially save you thousands of dollars with our pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide. All Build Spect Adelaide House Inspections are conducted to Australian standards, with our aim to ensure that all our clients have the knowledge to make a sound and informed property selection, before they make a costly property mistake. We give clients peace of mind with the best value for money reports. You will find our pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide are a fair and competitive price, and we proudly provide our clients with reports to the highest quality every time. At Buy Spect Adelaide House Inspections, we don’t believe in keeping you waiting, which is why we provide prompt and courteous client focused services. We are on time, every time, and our reports are supplied the same day for all pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide.
What do pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide involve?
Pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide are conducted by our highly trained and professional Build Spec inspectors. Our experts know what to look for so that you can rest assured that you will have no issues with your home later down the track. We check from the foundations to the roof, and will compile a report that is independent and unbiased, which you can then use before your make your final purchase decision. All pre-purchase building inspections reports in Adelaide are of the highest industry quality, and are meticulously prepared to the Australian Pre-Purchase Inspection Standard AS 4943.1 – 2007. Easy to read and understand, and including digital colour photos, each pre-purchase building inspection report in Adelaide will provide you with a complete overview of your potential property’s condition. This includes any major or minor problems, and we will highlight any areas where you may require repair or maintenance work. With pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide, our experts will look over the property with the expert fresh eyes you need to help avoid any potential stress and expensive costs in the future.
What do pre-purchase building inspections in Adelaide include?
All pre-purchase building inspections reports in Adelaide include the following areas:
- Interior of the building
- Exterior of the building
- Roof space framing structures
- Sub-floor space supports, piers, ant caps and ventilation
- Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, cabinets, bench tops and tiling
- Plumbing fixtures and fittings, toilets, baths, shower recess, vanity basins, sinks, taps and hot water units
- Bedrooms, en suites, stairs, balustrades and handrails
- Floors, walls, ceilings, windows and doors, plastering and painting
- Rising damp and moisture in wet area walls
- Insulation, sarking and downlight safety
- Roof coverings, gutters, valleys, flashings, downpipes, eaves, fascia, barges, skylights, vents and flues
- Pergolas, decking, patios and balconies
- Boundary fencing and surface water drainage
- Driveways, paths, steps, retaining walls
- Vehicle accommodations, outbuildings such as garages and sheds
- Trees and shrubs that are in close proximity to the house.