Save with combined building and pest inspections in Adelaide
Many problems may be lurking within your home, so combined building and pest inspections in Adelaide will ensure your property is structurally sound and termite free before you make your final purchase. The fact is many vendors and real estate agents might not even realise that their property has an infestation. Combined building and pest inspections for your Adelaide home is the best and most convenient way to give you peace of mind.
Do I really need building and pest inspections for my Adelaide home?
Building and pest inspections in Adelaide are a must for anyone purchasing a new home. If you don’t, your insurance company might not cover you if there is existing termite damage. Pests, such as termites, are not just annoying and gross, they can ruin your home in very short amount of time. This means that you not only have an unsafe home, when you go to sell in the future, you will lose out on your investment. Combined building and pest inspections in Adelaide by Buy Spect really are the simplest way to not make this costly mistake.
What do building and pest inspections in Adelaide involve?
We don’t want to miss a thing, so all combined building and pest inspections throughout Adelaide are conducted by two fully qualified inspectors at the same time. They work together throughout the inspection process, and then will provide you with a comprehensive and professional assessment of your potential property. Using the very latest in technology, all Buy Spec building and pest inspections throughout Adelaide are conducted in strict accordance with Australian Pre-Purchase Inspection Standard AS 4943.1 – 2007, and Australian Standards AS 4349.3. After your building and pest inspections in Adelaide are complete, your inspectors will call you with a brief summary of both inspections. This will be followed up on the same day with a detailed, easy to read report that contains digital photographs which you can use to quickly reference any defects or areas that are of concern.
What do building and pest inspections throughout Adelaide include?
All building and pest inspections reports in Adelaide include the following areas:
- Interior of the building
- Exterior of the building
- Roof space framing structures
- Sub-floor space supports, piers, ant caps and ventilation
- Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, cabinets, bench tops and tiling
- Plumbing fixtures and fittings, toilets, baths, shower recess, vanity basins, sinks, taps and hot water units
- Bedrooms, en suites, stairs, balustrades and handrails
- Floors, walls, ceilings, windows and doors, plastering and painting
- Rising damp and moisture in wet area walls
- Insulation, sarking and downlight safety
- Roof coverings, gutters, valleys, flashings, downpipes, eaves, fascia, barges, skylights, vents and flues
- Pergolas, decking, patios and balconies
- Boundary fencing and surface water drainage
- Driveways, paths, steps, retaining walls
- Vehicle accommodations, outbuildings such as garages and sheds
- Trees and shrubs that are in close proximity to the house.
As well as inspecting the timber components in:
- The roof cavity and sub floor space, looking for signs of wood decay from termites or wood borers.
- The interior and exterior of the building including the floor boards, skirting boards, timber trims and framing, wooden cladding, decking, pergolas and any other visible timber.
- All wooden fencing and surrounding trees checking for possible fertile termite nesting areas.
With Buy Spect Adelaide House Inspections, you can take advantage of two quality inspectors checking your potential property at the same time. For the most convenient solution and peace of mind when buying your new home, book combined building and pest inspections in Adelaide today on 0451 070 398, or use our online booking form.